Thammasat Business School
In 2012, Thammasat Business School celebrated 74 years of existaence, a significant milestone which confirms our credential in teaching business education to Thai society with a mission of being Thailand's Best Business School.
Thammasat Business School offers degrees and non-degree programs to undergraduate, master and doctoral students in a variety of fields to respond to the need of the country's development and to become a pioneer in new academic ventures.
- 1956 Thailand’s first Full-time MBA which was later changed to Part-time MBA in 1972.
- 1982 Thailand's first Executive Development Program – Mini MBA
- 1985 Thailand's first Executive MBA Program
- 1988 Thailand's first MIM, an International Program
- 1992 Thailand's first Undergraduate Business International Program and the Joint Doctoral Program in Business Administration
- 2006 Thailand's first 5-year combined Undergraduate and Master Degree Program
Message from Dean's Thammasat Business School
Vision of Thammasat Business School
Board of Directors of Thammasat Business School
Management Team of Thammasat Business School
Fact of Thammasat Business School